custom navbar

Friday, July 10, 2015

Five for Friday...Vegas Style!

You might have thought I'd skip out on Five for Friday with some lame excuse about Vegas, TpT, blahblahblah.  No way!  I'm here for you!  Straight from Vegas with a load of fun!




                                                        


I've spent the week vending for this fabulous company!  I'm happy to say that a lot of new teachers know about Bloomz and hopefully will keep sharing the love!  I'm also happy to say, THANK YOU LORD that I am a teacher and not a full time sales rep!  I would never make it if I had to stand from 7am-5pm day after day and tell people about anything!  Even if I did love it as much as I love Bloomz!




Just finished this book!

It was great!  I'm not usually a mystery reader but this was pretty light so that may have been why I liked it.  I am like 137 on the list for my library's e-version of The Husband's Secret by the same author.  Now I can't wait to read it!



WOOOHOOO!!!  We started with networking yesterday morning and haven't stopped!  So far, this has been the best teacher conference ever!  In the next few weeks I will post more about it but it has been fabulous!  We started the adventure with this fabulous schwag bag!

Filled with all sorts of great stuff from Scents, Go Noodle, TpT, SDE, Ellison and more!

And let me tell you, I have met some amazing people along the way!  Everyone in this crew is going to be part of the millionaire club in a skinny minute!





Do you know about these?!?  I know, I know, Im a little behind but my new bloody friends introduced them to me in Vegas!  Alex and Ani Bracelets!  Love them!  


Now the problem is deciding which one...or ones...to buy!




The daytime view!


The nighttime view.
It's a wild and crazy place!

Lot's more to tell but not now!  Hop back over to Doodle Bugs Teaching and see what others are talking about this fine Friday!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you have had a great time at the conference. I love reading about everyone's trip even though I did not go. I cannot wait to read about it more in your future posts! Have a great weekend!!!

    ~Bagby~
    Get Your Science on in Room 701

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an amazing, learning filled experience! If you are even considering it for next year...DO IT! And I will share more! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you're having a wonderful time. I went to the DI conference yesterday and am hoping to join in the TPT one next year. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

    Jordan
    Team V's Second Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jordan! I have been to a lot of teacher conferences in my time and I must say that I have never been to one that i walked away feeling like it was worth every penny!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...