custom navbar

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WOW Wednesday

I'm so sorry... I couldn't resist!  Love that camel!
It's also...


I'll share a quick pic of whats going on in my world, a tip, a trick, maybe a freebie and you can do the same and link back!

So incredibly excited that I get to attend the Teachers Pay Teachers 2015 Conference!  I will be vending for the most fabulous Bloomz at the SDE Conference at the beginning of the week and then I will be attending the TpT Blogging Conference on the 9th & 10th!  It's getting' real people!  Come see me at the Bloomz vendor table and I'll give you a prize!  In the meantime I just found out about this little party that I will absolutely attend!  Who's gonna be there!?!

Be sure to add your link in the comments!  I'm working on learning how to use inlinkz but until then you can add in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...