custom navbar

Monday, February 4, 2013

Pallet Crazy

So, the hubs is pretty darned handy. We're talking handy enough that I can show him a picture, chicken scratch a sketch on a napkin or describe a piece of art and he disappears into his workshop for a matter of hours or days or weeks and emerges with a hesitant grin and a masterpiece. Lately we have been pretty jazzed about pallet wood. It's free, it has character, lots of pins that include it and did I mention...it's free?! ;)
So, in order to organize my Project Life crazy mess I scribbled this on a piece of paper and he whipped it up.

Well, after I had him whip one up for my bestie he wanted to know if people would actually buy them. Oh heck yeah! I cheered. And off he went to build more!
I now have a home for all my wooden stamps...so that I can see them and use them!
And a nifty table top shelf custom size for my Distress Stains and Distress Crackle Paint.

And then he went really wild and started tinkiering on a wall hanging...


Sometimes I get nervous when he branches out with his handiness but this turned out very cool!
Truth be told, he has asked me more than once over the last few weeks when he was gonna see his work on Pinterest! Cracks me up! He even ventured onto Pinterest to see what he could find! Guess I best pin him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...