custom navbar

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Black is slimming. Right?!?!

So, we've all heard about how black is slimming, right?  You wanna look skinny? Throw on your black jeans.  Feeling a bit bloated?  Wear the black sweater.  Feet swollen?  Slip into the little black flats.  You get the picture but the question I would like to pose is this, "Is black really slimming?"
I would like to go ahead and answer that with a resounding NO!  There ain't nothing slimming about the black tights, the black tank top, the unseen black sports bra or black underwear.  The black fitted long sleeve Nike top and the black base layer didn't help either.
Yes, it is all spandex material as I have just returned from a run, but as I stood in the mirror getting ready to take off the stinky black clothes I couldn't help but wonder who came up with the notion that black was slimming.  They lied!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...