custom navbar

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Well, I'll be!

I'm baaaaackkk! All three of you faithful readers are probably gone now but life is hectic and I seem to enjoy reading others blogs more than posting to my own. Don't think for a minute that I haven't thought about it often. So, maybe I'll have a little run of blogginess here.
Just finished my second digi layout from Jessica Sprague's Now We're Rockin digi class and I LOVE IT!!! I'm talking about the class of course but my layout is pretty darn cool too. She is offering a free class starting in a few weeks so check it out! And in the meantime oohhh and aahhhh over my layouts.



So that's it for now because it is dinner time but stay tuned because the Golden Toilet Seat is coming your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...