custom navbar

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

love blogging

ok, so as i have said before too much of my time spent blogging is spent reading other blogs, but i just can't help it. tonight i was reading one of my favs and after a few cliks to others i came across this one. the blog isn't that exciting as it seems she isn't intending for it to be but her pictures are mezmerizing and this you tube link just struck me:



first it struck me as just so darn cute that this daddy was out on the street bustin a move with his daughter

second it struck me all warm and fuzzy that this daddy was out on the street bustin a move with his daughter

third it struck me that my kids have dads (yep, two differnt ones) that would stand out on the street and bust a move with them...well, maybe not in the cute cheerleading outfit since they are boys and my girl really isn't the cheering-bustin-a-move type but you get the picture...their kids come first even if they look like fools

fourth it struck me that my own two dads (yep, i hvae two) would have stood out on the street corner bustin a move for me

life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...