custom navbar

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Five for Friday Babeeee!!

Can't tell you how glad I am that this little gem is still going strong!  If you are new to blogging and trying to figure out where to start, this is a great spot!  It keeps you accountable and is an easy way to create content each week.  

So excited about this new addition to our classroom!  
Public Montessori kiddos occasionally need down and dirty fill in sorta stuff.  This was one of those times.  I noticed that many of my kiddos wanted to learn time and although there are many Montessori lessons that fit the bill, sometimes you need a constant reminder.  They are loving telling me time at any given moment in the day and it has become a great teaching tool as we walk out the door to various places in the school.  Follow this link and grab the freebie


I was scrolling through Instagram the other day and Queen of the First Grade Jungle had posted a picture of work her kiddos were doing from Teach Outside the Box. unit Storybook STEMs January.
It is absolutely worth every penny!  My kiddos are loving it!

Last week we worked on Martin's Big Words.  A great book about Martin Luther King, Jr. and his impact on the world.  The STEM activity was a big hit and really gave me some great insight into the cooperative learning abilities of many of my kiddos!




My most favorite Christmas gift yet!  
Its an inexpensive bluetooth speaker that my Big Punk gave me and I love it!  I carry it all over the house so I have music with me everywhere I go!  I am really thinking about buying one for my classroom as well!

Sometimes life throws a lot at you.  Too much in fact and it's hard to catch your breath.  But then one day it starts to get easier again.  And it even starts to get good again.
I'm glad to be at good again.

Have a fabulous weekend!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...