custom navbar

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tech Tuesday...Periscope Up!

Okay, so who hasn't heard about Periscope?  



It's okay to raise your hand.  About 8 minutes ago I hadn't either.  And I am still not really sure I get it but I'm going for it!  Why not!?!  I mean YOLO! As my 15 and 9 year old remind me regularly.  HA, I say!  I was the YOLO poster child before YOLO was even a thing my sweet children!

When we returned from TpTVegas15, many teacher bloggers were jumping in and signing up and broadcasting; but 2 weeks ago when that was happening I couldn't figure out what in the world it was or how to sign up so I could see what all the fuss was!  
Today I had a minute and thought it my duty to share some Periscope info with you. I started by  checking out their website.  Useless so don't bother!  I then googled, "What the heck is Periscope!?!"  And my friends, many articles came up!

http://bit.ly/1ecLeRj  This was my fav based on name alone! :)
http://bit.ly/1CLNOnG  This one had a few more points about functionality.
http://bit.ly/1CSzmzy  This one has some tips about why it is good for business!  And I love the name of her blog! :)

I am thinking this might be a fun way to share snippets of classroom life but I need to think that through because I don't want my kiddos faces all over the globe!

So, follow me @teacherlifeisgood on Periscope and maybe I'll figure out something to stream about! :)  If you are already on Periscope, share your handle in the comments so we can follow you!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...