custom navbar

Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday Madness!

Summer is here!  It truly feels like a miracle but we made it!  The last month has been overwhelming to say the least but now the fun begins!  If you're like most teachers I know, you left school on the last day and woke up the next morning and started thinking about how to make next school year awesome-er than ever before!  We may "get summers off" but most teachers I know never really take the summer off.  We are buying and making and thinking and planning for the new group of kiddos that will walk through our doors when the school year begins again!

So, with all that being said, I know a lot of you are new to my blog as you have found me through Bloomz.  I hope you check that out in your spare time this summer!  I have loved it and my families have found it really easy to use!  I will absolutely continue using it in the fall and I will share all sorts of things this summer about how to make it work for you in your setting in the coming school year!  I have a lot to share with the teacher world and just haven't gotten into a schedule for sharing so this summer is it!  My plan is to follow a schedule of sorts...

Monday Madness...Monday is the day when I have lots of energy and ideas flowing.  Who knows what I might throw out on a Monday so check in and see what you find!  Most Mondays will include a freebie so be sure to check in on Mondays!

Tuesday - Thursday...you never know what you might get!

Five for Friday...I'll be linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching and her 5 for Friday Linky Party!  If you haven't checked out that website...WOW!  Don't miss it!

So, join me as I begin this adventure into sharing my passion for teaching with the blogging world!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...