custom navbar

Monday, June 9, 2014

sweet summer!

We teachers wait and wait and wait for it and then it gets here and if you are like me you spent the entire first day of summer vaca doing absolutely nothing of value!  It is now 5:39 EST and I am in panic mode because one day of summer vacation is already gone!  I had so many grand plans for today!  I was canning and swimming and running and blogging and making to-do lists for fall.  In actuality I did run, I did blog and I did go to the Farmers Market and buy stuff to can!  I will call it a pretty good day!  My plan is to get on a posting schedule that becomes habit so that when school starts I will keep it up!  Stay tuned tomorrow morning for a great way to get things organized for the fall back to school craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...