custom navbar

Saturday, August 3, 2013

She Runs

Came home from classroom moving two days ago and just had to run.  If you are a runner, you know this feelings.  Its much like that feeling you get if you are an ice cream eater (which I am).  You just gotta do it.  Right. Now.
I haven't been running much lately because I'm a Crossfitter now and I can only take so much exercise in one day.  Anywho, I just wanted to run!  So, I laced up to do my usual 5k route.  Be back in a jiffy, I told the boys.  Yeah, that was the longest most treacherous, painful, horrible, humid, chafe-ridden jiffy of my life.  I swore to never run again...until this morning.  I'm tough like that.  We had a 5k time trial at Crossfit.  Well, that's just like a race and that means I need to go fast even if I really don't want to.  Busted out a 28:19.  I'll take it.  I guess I still got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...