custom navbar

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Really?!?

So, a good friend of mine said to me the other day..."you know you really should have a blog for all of your crazy stories!". I laughed and told her that I have 6 blogs...yep 6 blogs... And can't keep up with any one of them. So then she suggested that I slim down a little...the blogs not me of course... And focus on just keeping one! What a crazy idea that is! But then the more I thought about it I thought maybe I could do just that. For Pete's sake! There are at least a bazillion people out there writing blogs about everything from free range chicken rearing to the art of origami so why can't I throw all of my nonsense into some coherent kind of site and try it out? We will just see how it goes. A little bit of girl talk, a little bit of mom talk, a little bit of teacher talk, a little bit of wife talk, a little bit of runner talk and who knows what else might show up. So jump on (my one friend who thinks i should do this) and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...