custom navbar

Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...rah-cha-cha!

I was so excited this morning that I couldn't even sleep! Really don't think that had a thing to do with my birthday but we'll run with that rah-cha-cha thing for now! I think today will have two posts 'cuz it's gonna be a big day but I really wanted to start with this pic:

The one on top is my peeps...well at lest the two most important ones at that point in my life. Mom (Linda) is on the right and Dad (Jim) is on the left. Wanted to clarify in case you thought my Dad wore a beehive in the early 70s. These are two pretty amazing people. My childhood was rich and they both showered me with love and attention, wisdom and guidance and a whole lot of fun along the way. This will be my first b-day without my first Dad but I'm sure he is smiling down on me saying, "Happy Birthday, Kid."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...