custom navbar

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year and a Goal!

The first day of the new year is coming to a close and I really can't say that anything eventful, exciting or worthwhile happened. We sat around and watched tv and lounged out on the couch. Maybe that is a good thing for our ever moving family. The big thing that did happen today for me was that I just finished loading all the pics for the 365 day project to flickr...check it out here.
This was a very cool project and I am embarking again but this year I want to be more deliberate and thoughtful about the pictures. The January issue of CK has some great ideas including Becky Higgins new KOTM. It is the perfect way to DO something with all those pictures! Now if they will just come back into stock I think I will spend that $35 and get myself one. I am also thinking that this years photos will be of the boys or at least people. Last year was pretty random but I would love to take a photo a day of the people in my life so we will see how that goes.

Another thing...I am still thinking about a word for the year. I did it last year and didn't do one stinkin' thing with that idea so I am not so sure that will be on my list.

Finally, I really want to work more on posting to my blog. Not because anyone reads it but because i am interested in knowing what matters to me right now and the older i get the more i forget so if I am diligent about recording...especially the great things the kids do...those memories won't be lost. I am shooting for at least 10pots a month! WHEW! I think I can, I think I can! :)
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...