custom navbar

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Make what you do worth something!

Not sure if it is because I am getting old or because I have always wanted to give something back to a worthy cause but I am feeling now more than ever that I need to give back. I have lived such a blessed life and things always work out for me so I have been working on ways that I could give a little something back. This new blog is going to be the place to find out info about scrapbooking events in Columbia, SC that are created as fundraisers to support different worthwhile causes. With the help of all of my great online TLC friends I am in the midst of setting up a Scrapping for Soldiers event. More to come on that but stay tuned and if you have a cause that you want to support, drop me an email and we will see what we can do to set it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...