custom navbar

Thursday, January 3, 2008

i'm back!

so we went on a little family jaunt to the beach and oh what fun we had! we just don't get away often enough and it was so nice to have just the four of us (would've been cool to have Kel and Jakob too) but to have just our little family to take a break and play! It seems that the older i get (and I ain't that old) the faster the time seems to whiz by. Makes me sad to think about it but oh so happy that I am paying attention to it!
had an epiphany of sorts on the last day of the year. We'll just have to see what that means for 2008. I think 2008 will be a year of changes for me...as if I haven't had enough of those already! Stay tuned!
P.S. notice that I finally figured out how to add flickr photos to my site. i had to so that i could do this groovy 365 days of photos project. very excited about it! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...