custom navbar

Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer Fun!

Here is my view for the week!
I'm on family vaca to a brand new spot!  Last summer we tried something new and went on our summer vacation with my sis and brother in law.  We headed to Florida and did the Universal side of theme parks.  This was the first time we had ever gone on vacation with them and fun was had by all!  I mean really, no drama, no tears, no arguments, just a whole lotta fun!  So much fun that we decided to do it again this summer!  This time around we are hitting the lake!  My BIL has an AWESOME 24 foot center console boat that he is towing up from Charleston and we rented a house on one of our local lakes and we are soaking up the sun, playing in the water and showing of Jus' a Little Cocky...my BILs sweet boat!  Hope your summer is loads of fun too!  #teacherlifeisgoodpost signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...