custom navbar

Monday, December 7, 2009

December 6th!


WOOHOO! My favorite guy's 51st birthday. Now strangely enough I have married a man that really hates birthdays. Has nothing to do with his age and everything to do with no fan fair...about anything...ever...well unless it is about his kids...then maybe...but just maybe. So, although this picture is only kinda sorta of him it tells you a little bit about why I love him so much. He is an amazing Dad. He loves his kids unconditionally and more emotionally than he does just about anything else. He is sooo proud of them and you can tell because he brags about them often.

Besides being a great Dad he is also very handy. He can fix anything, build anything, create anything...he is really quite brilliant!

He is also a great friend. When it comes right down to it, Henry is always there for me. I can count on him and that matters a lot.

And last but not least...I just love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...