custom navbar

Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Few Days...

November 23rd!

My newest invention! Randa and I went to the Carolina Craftsmen Christmas Classic and while there came across these crazy scarves. Price tag read either $95 or $45...we weren't sure but we were a little shocked either way that a bunch of fibers tied together meant a scarf that cost a large sum of money. So, when I got back home I made some to sell in the shop...for a whopping $10!

November 24th!


November 25th!

Pure heaven...Mom's Pumpkin Bread! Libby had a shortage on pumpkin this year so my Publix had none! I panicked for a moment and then knew that I could count on good old Target to have a few cans squirrelled away. Thanksgiving would have been a bust without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...