custom navbar

Monday, May 11, 2009

Updates & Excitement!

You really don't want to miss this event! We have already had numerous calls and people signing up so come in the store or get online and pay so you don't miss out on the charity crop of the year! This is going to be great! My Little Shoebox and Daisy bucket are on board with donations and you can pretty much guess that if we carry it in the store the company will donate! We are also working on fabulous donations from the Village stores for our silent auction. If you made it to the Scrapping for Soldiers event and thought it was fabulous you ain't seen nothin' yet! If you work for or know of a company that wants to donate or if you are a vendor and would like to set up to vend at the event please contact me and I will get the info to you ASAP! I am working really hard at everyone getting their own table but I need your help! If your church or organization would donate he use of 6 or 8 foot tables for the three days that would be great! WOOOHOOO are we gonna have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could attend - hope there will be another one!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...