custom navbar

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Updates

Well, the mouse win was bittersweet...while I caught the mouse...as if there is only one...it made me jump for joy for a moment and then feel sad that I lured him in with peanut butter only to snap his little neck. Don't get me wrong, I despise the little mouse poops and really don't like holes chewed in the corners of bags nor do i want to wonder who has been traipsing across my desk when I am not around but at the same time I really don't find any joy in killing things. That's all I have to say about that.

I'm fluctuating between complete freaked-outness and pure joy about the coming school year. My room is a hot mess and every time I go in there I seem to get one thing cleaned up and make a bigger mess of something else. I have one cabinet left to clean out and then I have no choice but to get to organizing a classroom layout.

I'm excited about taking classes for the next two weeks. Although sitting in class from 8am until 6pm is the absolute last thing I want to do I am super pumped about the opportunity to learn more about the Montessori Curriculum. I have the feeling that the classes will fly by. Good Times!

Lots of different feelings floating around in my head but the one that keeps surfacing to the top...I'm really glad to be getting back to my calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...