custom navbar

Thursday, December 3, 2009

December 3rd!



At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by the spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lightened the flame with in us.
Albert Schweitzer


We are on day 3 of our advent calendar and today was the day to read our new Christmas book of the season. I get the boys a new Christmas book every year and this year was no exception. The Sweater by Glen Beck (no we will not discuss my distaste for GB) is the story this year and it is a wonderful picture book about the meaning behind a handmade gift and therefore the meaning of Christmas. It is a delightful story with beautiful illustrations. (Again let me say that it pained me to buy a book written by GB but it is a pretty good story and the boys really liked it.
I found the quote as I was hopping around from blog to blog and it was so fitting. These boys make me crazy lot of the time but they also rekindle my spark on a daily basis and I adore them for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...